1. 23 spine companies making moves Full story
2. How many orthopedic surgeons are in the US? Full story
3. 37 US hospitals, health systems ranked among world's best for orthopedics Full story
4. Amid declining case volumes, ASCs are striving to attract providers and patients. Here's how one physician stands out from competition.
5. Spine-focused ASC chain gets private equity investment Full story
6. MSOs mapping out growth in 2022 Full story
7. 12-story Hospital for Special Surgery project to boost spine, orthopedic care Full story
8. Ex-NFL player gets 5 years in prison for $2.9M healthcare fraud scheme Full story
9. SSIs pose serious costs for patients and hospitals. See how UC Health, Jefferson University Hospitals are preventing spine surgery infections here.
10. These 3 surgeons debuted 7 spine technologies since 2021 Full story
11. RWJ University Hospital proposes orthopedic center of excellence Full story
12. Fallen victim to timeline "gotchas" when deploying a tech project? Click here to ensure that doesn't happen when planning your active archive implementation.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.
2. Patients' frustration with primary care is growing. See how health systems can improve the patient experience and foster more loyalty here.
3. Payers are uniquely positioned to address social determinants of health through data. Click here for 6 places to start.