1. Spine surgery in 30 years: Will robots replace surgeons? Full story
2. CEO of spine medtech company dies Full story
3. Orthopedic supercenter becomes 1 of 4 on East Coast Full story
4. SSIs pose serious costs for patients and hospitals. See how UC Health, Jefferson University Hospitals are preventing spine surgery infections here.
5. 12 physicians sentenced to prison for $250M billing fraud Full story
6. Recovery from surgery a top patient concern, surgeons say Full story
7. Accelus posterior fixation system used in 1st robotic cases Full story
8. Virginia Spine Institute adds neurological care with newest physician Full story
9. How Boston Medical Center is cutting length of stay while reducing staff members' workloads. Join the live virtual discussion here.
10. Mayo Clinic to build $11M sports medicine, imaging center Full story
11. SeaSpine's new exec, CoreLink's FDA approval and more: 6 device company notes Full story
12. Fallen victim to timeline "gotchas" when deploying a tech project? Click here to ensure that doesn't happen when planning your active archive implementation.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A hospital's reputation is its reliability. Learn 5 tenets of a framework that stops mistakes before they happen.
2. Long COVID-19 is still largely a mystery. Here are the new findings revealed by real-world data.
3. How Ardent Health Services improved clinical documentation and reimbursement without magnifying staff burnout. Download the 4-page guide here.