1. 5 device company acquisitions that made a splash in Q1: Stryker, NuVasive & more Full story
2. 10 factors that can make or break an ASC in the next 2 years Full story
3. NuVasive awaits spine robot approval: 6 things to know Full story
4. Adding a robotic service line can lead to lower cost, better outcomes. Click here to learn Barnes-Jewish Hospital got it done.
5. Ohio orthopedic group to open $100M hospital Full story
6. 11 spine surgeons using augmented reality Full story
7. Dr. Nitin Khanna among top 1% of most honored physicians — 5 things to know Full story
8. SI-Bone posts $9M loss in Q4 despite 12% revenue jump: 6 notes Full story
9. 17-physician orthopedic group buying land to expand in Iowa Full story
10. How Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares performed this week Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Manual processes fail in the work from home era. Learn how to cultivate a robust digital strategy and boost clinician engagement with tips from this whitepaper. Download here.
2. COVID-19 has accelerated the use of teleheatlh, but does your organization know to effectively leverage it in the emergency department? Learn the key models neccessary for enhanced care. Download the whitepaper here.
3. COVID-19 is altering the patient experience. The new drivers of patient satisfaction + lessons your organization needs to know here.