1. Dr. Hyun Bae performs Cedars Sinai Medical Center's 1st endoscopic spine surgery Full story
2. Hospitals severing services lines could be a 'real opportunity' for ASCs Full story
3. Texas Orthopedics & Sports Medicine hit with data breach Full story
4. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.
5. Augmedics adds new features, indications for AR spine system Full story
6. Bones and Spine Surgery debuts outpatient spine surgery robot Full story
7. United Musculoskeletal Partners names CEO for Texas market Full story
8. Ready or not, cardiac procedures are migrating to the outpatient setting — quickly. Learn from the leaders spearheading this movement + realizing the benefits to ASCs and patients.
9. Meet the next generation of Stryker's total knee robot Full story
10. 3D imaging can improve pedicle screw precision: study Full story
11. Oklahoma bill would let governor choose medical board members Full story
12. For an RCM vendor to actually drive ROI, a proven integration plan is critical. Learn how to reduce rejections and minimize downstream issues using proper integration here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.
2. Still using the 100-year old TB skin test? Here's an upgrade that delivers more precise results and lowers costs.
3. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.