1. Robotics, AR 'just beginning to scratch the surface' in spine surgery, Dr. Kornelis Poelstra says Full story
2. Spine surgeon will advise HHS in new role at nonprofit Full story
3. Physician gets 8 years in prison for surgical billing scheme and COVID-19 fraud Full story
4. SSIs pose serious costs for patients and hospitals. See how UC Health, Jefferson University Hospitals are preventing spine surgery infections here.
5. What surgeons should know about endoscopic spine surgery in 2022 Full story
6. Physician who shaped sports concussion protocols resigns amid plagiarism allegations Full story
7. Orthopedic hiring spree: 4 practices add 16 total physicians Full story
8. 5 places that added robots in February
9. Leading health system's next to-do? Advancing precision health. Here's how to do it.
10. Medartis to acquire Nextremity Solutions Full story
11. 3 Illinois orthopedic practices pilot opioid safety program Full story
12. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why orthopedic practices that use interoperable solutions perform better.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
2. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
3. Battling labor strain requires both strategy and culture shifts. Here's how leading execs are pivoting.