1. Spine, total joint bundles lead to cost savings of 10.7%, study finds Full story
2. Surgeon investigated for attending Zoom traffic trial from OR; 2 shot at Texas medical office & more Full story
3. Consensus grows around disc replacement for lumbar degenerative disc disease, study finds Full story
4. Can endoscopic spine surgery be profitable for ASCs? Learn how to determine whether these procedures could benefit your patients and practice during this live virtual event.
5. Ohio orthopedic surgeon gets 3 years in prison for overprescribing opioids Full story
6. 3 recent outpatient spine developments Full story
7. Bioventus settles billing fraud allegations for $3.6M: 4 details Full story
8. Up to 70% of venous thromboembolisms can be avoided. Learn how to empower your nurses as VTE prevention champions during this upcoming webinar.
9. 1st FDA-approved stem cell clinical trial for spina bifida gets underway Full story
10. How Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares performed this week Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The COVID-19 vaccine is here and patients have questions. Click here to ensure a smooth rollout with communication templates from this E-Book.
2. Hospital finance leaders must be "specifically specific." Download this guide to learn what that means.
3. Greater visibility for implant lifecycles reduces your organization’s spend. Click here to learn why and how it will also improve care and compliance.