1. California primed for orthopedic boom Full story
2. What's next for augmented reality in spine surgery? Full story
3. Mayo Clinic spine surgeon performs awake robotic fusion in Florida Full story
4. 99% of infusion centers haven't tried this strategy to alleviate staffing shortages. Click here to learn more.
5. Why don't physicians have more power in healthcare? Full story
6. Social media streamlines scheduling, boosts new patient visits at New Jersey practice Full story
7. Zimmer Biomet spine spinoff completed Full story
8. 6 spine, orthopedic 'firsts' in February Full story
9. What's missing from your planning efforts? Click here and learn the two things healthcare leaders need to move forward.
10. Texas clinic adds stem cell treatment with orthopedic applications Full story
11. 5 spine surgeon moves in February Full story
12. Remote care and remote patient monitoring aren't synonyms. Learn how to deploy real remote care by clicking here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
2. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.
3. Providers waste 19 minutes and $9.37 for every claim status they check. Stop manually chasing claims — here's how.