1. What's next for SI joint fusion? 7 spine surgeon insights Full story
2. CMS updates Stark Law self-referral rules: 4 things to know Full story
3. Dr. Bryan Kelly's 'strategic vision of responsible growth' for Hospital for Special Surgery Full story
4. Can postoperative complications be elminated? Hear the latest evidence and guidelines from the Rothman Orthopaedic Institue.
5. 4 spine surgeons open practice in Utah Full story
6. The role of government, payers in spine, orthopedic surgeon compensation Full story
7. A road map to running a strong ASC, per 5 orthopedic leaders Full story
8. For an RCM vendor to actually drive ROI, a proven integration plan is critical. Learn how to reduce rejections and minimize downstream issues using proper integration here.
9. 4 medtech notes: Globus Medical, Centinel Spine and more Full story
10. Social media shifts physicians' perception of medication Full story
11. Increased demand for spinal fusion could strain global healthcare systems, study says Full story
12. Still using manual processes for patient financial clearance? See how modernizing workflows can unburden staff, boost patient satisfaction and prevent costly denials here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
2. Just 1 in 10 CKD patients get proper care. Learn how data + AI are changing the kidney care paradigm from costly, urgent treatment to preventative and cost-effective care.
3. Healthcare product shortages remain 5X higher than before then pandemic. See 3 proven strategies for reducing supply chain shortages.