1. Former Medtronic exec named CEO of Zimmer Biomet's spine spinoff Full story
2. 3 spine surgeons debut high-speed drills with Mazor robot Full story
3. Jax Spine & Pain Center to break ground on $25M outpatient facility, medical office building Full story
4. Join us this March for Becker's 2021 Orthopedic, Spine + ASC Virtual Forum! Click here to reserve a spot.
5. Massachusetts, Rhode Island practices to forge 60-plus physician group Full story
6. 11 cities where compensation is increasing: Physicians Thrive Full story
7. Memphis orthopedic surgeon J. Barton Williams dead at 36 Full story
8. $60M spine and orthopedic tower opens at Florida hospital Full story
9. DiscGenics completes construction on Salt Lake City HQ — 7 things to know Full story
10. Carrum Health expanding orthopedic Centers of Excellence: 4 key updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A new era for telehealth: Why sustaining virtual care programs is essential to health systems' future success. Click here to read the report.
2. Hospital renovations can disrupt sterile processing. Click here to learn how to maintain uptime processing and maintain surgical volume.
3. How ready is your hospital to comply with CMS’s new interoperability and patient access rule? Click here to learn how to efficiently implement the necessary changes.