1. Indiana orthopedic surgeon settles Medicaid fraud allegations for $700K Full story
2. Physician-ownership models will be key to ASC success in 2023, administrator says Full story
3. Billing, business and more: What 7 spine surgeons wish they learned in medical school Full story
4. Can postoperative complications be elminated? Hear the latest evidence and guidelines from the Rothman Orthopaedic Institue.
5. Novant Health receives $1.5M for rural physician training program Full story
6. Dr. Howard An receives Wiltse Lifetime Achievement Award Full story
7. Aetna revises lumbar disc replacement policy Full story
8. Staff shortages have brought ED boarding to a crisis point. See what's helped Sharp Memorial's clinical team mitigate ED bottlenecks and workflow inefficiencies during this session.
9. Orthopedic and Spine Centers of Wisconsin to open in February Full story
10. What to know about 2 spine devicemaker deals Full story
11. $3B surgical robot market to soar over 10 years: Here's what spine surgeons should know Full story
12. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth has transcended its 'pandemic solution' status — it's a pillar of patient-centered care. Learn why 61% of execs in Becker's-Teladoc Health's survey are growing their virtual care programs + other findings.
2. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
3. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.