1. Globus Medical's shares plunge amid news of $3.1B NuVasive buy Full story
2. Who will be big ASC buyers this year? 6 leader predictions Full story
3. United Musculoskeletal Partners teams up with 2 Texas groups Full story
4. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.
5. Elon Musk's brain implant company under investigation Full story
6. Dr. Kris Radcliff's spine practice adds digital scheduling tool Full story
7. Spinal Elements names Ron Lloyd as president and CEO Full story
8. Can postoperative complications be elminated? Hear the latest evidence and guidelines from the Rothman Orthopaedic Institue.
9. Assure Holdings to cut pay, reduce staff as part of 'profitability' plan Full story
10. Dr. Kern Singh promoted to associate director of spine at Rush University Medical Center Full story
11. New Mexico bill would allocate $7.5M to address physician shortage Full story
12. Patient engagement — a mainstay of hospital & health system priority lists, yet most still grapple with low ratings. These execs will tell you why + share tangible tactics for improvement.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Private equity money is pouring into medical practices. Would it keep you afloat or wash you out? Get answers to critical questions.
2. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.
3. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.