1. CDC proposes loosening guidelines on chronic pain patients, opioid prescriptions Full story
2. Former spine surgeon owes $13M to 2 women over unnecessary procedures Full story
3. ASCs must give cost estimates to patients: 7 details Full story
4. Growing a robotics service line requires a highly strategic approach. Here's how Mercy General did it.
5. Lehigh Valley forms orthopedic institute with almost 150 providers Full story
6. 61,000+ individuals affected in Florida spine practice hack Full story
7. Spinal posterior fixation system debuts in US Full story
8. ZimVie's $1B sales forecast, Aurora Spine's patent nod and more: 4 device company notes Full story
9. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
10. Orthobiologics market to hit $7.9B by 2026 Full story
11. Kentucky hospital is 12th in US to earn orthopedic center of excellence status: 6 details Full story
12. Many value-based care initiatives stalled during COVID. These five things that will re-energize those programs.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.
2. AI can transform the revenue cycle. Download this 5-point report to learn how to implement it.
3. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.