1. What hospitals in 10 cities charge for a common spine surgery Full story
2. OrthoIllinois ASC proposal challenged by Wis. system Full story
3. Every spine specialist recognized in NASS' '20 under 40' campaign Full story
4. Surgical leadership strategies: How St. Elizabeth Healthcare is advancing care for providers and patients. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Spine surgeon named chief of staff at California hospital Full story
6. Top spine reads — Surgeons predict Super Bowl winners, Stryker's 2021 plans and more Full story
7. Nevada spine practice teams with 'sportsdome' facility opening in fall Full story
8. Rothman Orthopaedics relocates New Jersey office to larger facility Full story
9. The path to zero harm: How Cleveland Clinic and Michigan Medicine are working to improve surgical safety. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
10. Zimmer Biomet to spin off spine business, Alphatec plans hiring spree & more: 8 device company notes Full story
11. Dr. Dalip Pelinkovic implants latest CTL Amedica device Full story
12. Ready for a change? Stay up to date on new job openings in the healthcare industry here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Recent payer-provider collaboration signifies a paradigm shift in healthcare. Click here to learn why payers, providers and patients stand to benefit.
2. COVID-19 won't be our last pandemic. Learn how to solidify your emergency plan for future pandemics and crises here.
3. 80% of CNOs have trouble recruiting nurses. Click here to find out how a national licensing model would help.