Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast: Catch up on all episodes here.
1. 9 spine, orthopedic robots to monitor in 2022 Full story
2. Outpatient orthopedic hospital to close, lay off staff Full story
3. ASC surgeon charged with involuntary manslaughter has license restricted Full story
4. Outstanding claims hold your time and money in limbo. Get ahead on claim rejections and denials — learn how.
5. Spine surgeon named CEO at healthcare startup Full story
6. 4-physician practice joins Virginia health system Full story
7. ASCs could push innovation in spine, orthopedic surgery, Dr. Jason Weisstein says Full story
8. 2 physicians named co-directors of Hospital for Special Surgery's Women's Sports Medicine Center Full story
9. SSIs pose serious costs for patients and hospitals. See how UC Health, Jefferson University Hospitals are preventing spine surgery infections here.
10. Virtual reality, remote monitoring to take center stage for Dr. Cory Calendine's practice Full story
11. Former Zimmer Biomet exec moves to Movemedical Full story
12. Growing a robotics service line requires a highly strategic approach. Here's how Mercy General did it.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 2022 arrived with a new bundle of health tech hazards. Learn how to protect your patients and organization from the top 10 threats.
2. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.
3. Can your call center be eliminated? Learn the five steps leaders must take to move toward intelligent automation.