1. Spinal fusions and ASCs: 8 notes for 2021 Full story
2. 8 spine surgeons on key characteristics they look for in staff — Drs. Adam Bruggeman, Grant Shifflett & more Full story
3. Spine practice owner to turn former church into clinic with surgery center Full story
4. There's a better way to handle wound care at ASCs. Click here to find out how telehealth plays a role.
5. X-Stop vs. laminectomy in lumbar spinal stenosis: 5 things to know Full story
6. 4 spine, orthopedic hospitals in the works Full story
7. NASS highlights advocacy efforts of Dr. Brian Gantwerker Full story
8. Louisiana hospital to open $12M outpatient surgery center with orthopedics Full story
9. Surgical leadership strategies: How St. Elizabeth Healthcare is advancing care for providers and patients. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. How Medtronic, Stryker, and Johnson & Johnson's shares performed this week Full story
11. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Larry Todd Jr. of OrthoNeuro Full story
12. The path to zero harm: How Cleveland Clinic and Michigan Medicine are working to improve surgical safety. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 46 percent of patients would prefer surgery performed in an ASC over a hospital. Click here to find out why.
2. A new era for telehealth: Why sustaining virtual care programs is essential to health systems' future success. Click here to read the report.
3. Hospital renovations can disrupt sterile processing. Click here to learn how to maintain uptime processing and maintain surgical volume.