1. Lawsuit targets Michigan orthopedic practice, alleges monopoly Full story
2. UnitedHealthcare's 2023 outpatient procedure code changes Full story
3. Dr. Chad Prusmack performs back surgery on National Hockey League player Full story
4. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
5. Zimmer Biomet sees $130M loss in Q4 Full story
6. Orthopedic ASC raises costs $10M, pushes construction timeline Full story
7. Cleveland Clinic Martin Health adds 2 neurosurgeons Full story
8. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
9. Dr. Scott Sigman's podcast takes new ownership Full story
10. Stryker expects Mako spine application to launch in 2024 Full story
11. 2 leadership appointments at Hospital for Special Surgery to know Full story
12. Can health equity improve without adding costs? Learn how remote patient monitoring benefits all key stakeholders and why so many systems are adopting it.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
2. Health systems are wasting time on the wrong call center improvements. Learn how to actually meet today's patient needs here.
3. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.