1. Twin Cities Orthopedics president, spine surgeon steps down after 19 years Full story
2. US vaccinations outnumber COVID-19 cases; reinfection more likely if variants become dominant — 7 updates Full story
3. The high-paying cities for midcareer orthopedic surgeons Full story
4. Don't let an outdated payment structure hold your organization back. Learn how to maximize profits and meet patient expectations during this live virtual discussion.
5. Royal Philips unveils AR spine surgery system Full story
6. Spinal implant registry, credentialing system launches in US Full story
7. Bioventus prepares to go public for 2nd time, shoots for $100M offering Full story
8. Medtronic, Stryker named among Fortune's 'World's Most Admirable Companies' Full story
9. How to manage multiple robots in your OR: Learn key tips and lessons during this live virtual discussion.
10. Hospital for Special Surgery marks 1 year in Florida Full story
11. NuVasive adds to its board of directors Full story
12. 2020 is behind us. Learn which RCM strategies can foster a strong financial comeback for your organization in 2021 during this live discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. CIOs, CMIOs and CNIOs championed health systems’ shift to telehealth amid the early pandemic. Download this whitepaper to learn how they successfully executed the shift to virtual.
2. Outsourcing can be an innovative way to stay competitive in today’s hospital market. Click here to learn how one health system achieved this via a strategic revenue cycle partnership.
3. A new era for telehealth: Why sustaining virtual care programs is essential to health systems' future success. Click here to read the report.