1. Why Florida's competitive environment is good for orthopedics: Q&A with Dr. Alex Vaccaro Full story
2. The biggest ASC reimbursement shift in 2022 Full story
3. Stryker expects Mako spine application to launch in 2024 Full story
4. Dayton Children's fully embraced nurse feedback and is now Forbes' best employer in Ohio. See how the hospital boosted nurse engagement and satisfaction here.
5. Augmedics surpasses 3,000 AR spine cases Full story
6. Spine, orthopedic hospital reaches 50,000 surgery milestone Full story
7. New York hospital to pay $25M for stake in orthopedic ASC Full story
8. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
9. The Center for Orthopedic & Neurosurgical Care names interim CEO Full story
10. Dr. Gregory Basil joins Aclarion as surgeon adviser Full story
11. Spine devicemaker earns additional FDA clearance for SI joint system Full story
12. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Adverse drug events and readmissions can quickly burden EDs. Here are 3 steps this New England hospital took to better manage high-risk patients.
2. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
3. Listen, understand, act — 3 steps to meet healthcare's empathy imperative. Learn more here.