1. 'Cautious optimism': 6 spine surgeons on the future of disc replacement coverage Full story
2. BCBS leans into site-neutral payments Full story
3. How USOP plans to grow in 2023 Full story
4. Heart disease deaths are rising as cardiologists see fewer patients. Close care gaps with lessons from 2 health systems here.
5. 3 recent spine surgery firsts Full story
6. Spine surgeon creates meditation program for pain patients Full story
7. 45% of orthopedic physicians report burnout: Medscape Full story
8. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
9. Abbott's spinal cord stimulator approved for diabetic peripheral neuropathy use Full story
10. Texas medical center adds spinal navigation system Full story
11. CoachCare acquisition adds spine, orthopedic remote monitoring Full story
12. Can health equity improve without adding costs? Learn how remote patient monitoring benefits all key stakeholders and why so many systems are adopting it.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Adverse drug events and readmissions can quickly burden EDs. Here are 3 steps this New England hospital took to better manage high-risk patients.
2. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
3. Listen, understand, act — 3 steps to meet healthcare's empathy imperative. Learn more here.