1. What 4 spine surgeons expect from payer negotiations in 2021 — Drs. Robert Bray, Richard Chua & more Full story
2. M6-C vs. ACDF: The Spine Journal publishes 2-year study data Full story
3. Stryker's spine sales dip 9.5% to $1B in 2020: 6 details Full story
4. The bridge between the consumer experience clinical care — How Saint Joseph Mercy Health System is engaging patients and detecting cancer early. Click here to attend the virtual event.
5. Meet new White House physician Kevin O'Connor Full story
6. 10 spine surgeon leaders to know in 2021 Full story
7. Dr. Martin Roche: How device companies are rethinking robotic business models Full story
8. Orthopedic supergroup in Tennessee to build medical office, ASC: 4 details Full story
9. Mistrust could hurt your organization's COVID-19 vaccine administration. Ensure a positive experience with tips from this discussion.
10. Medtronic has 100% gender pay equity in U.S., 50% female workforce — 5 takeaways Full story
11. Trivest Partners invests in Kentucky orthopedic practice, surgery center Full story
12. How to manage multiple robots in your OR: Learn key tips and lessons during this live virtual discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The 5 phases of a third-party data breach + prevention strategies for hospitals. Click here to read more.
2. Specificity is the new black: How granular insights create big changes in reimbursement.
3. One in five nurses leave their first job within a year. Download this whitepaper to learn how to build residency programs that accelerate new nurse readiness.