1. Endoscopy 'truly the next generation of spine surgery,' says Dr. Kern Singh Full story
2. 2 dead in hostage situation at Texas medical office Full story
3. 8 surgeons on bundled payments — Drs. Andrew Hecht, Mark Mikhael & more Full story
4. How to manage multiple robots in your OR: Learn key tips and lessons during this live virtual discussion.
5. Spine-focused health system hires CEO Full story
6. What ASCs with a competitive edge will look like in the coming years: 5 insights Full story
7. Life Spine secures PE investment — 3 things to know Full story
8. 33% of orthopedic surgeons burned out in 2020: 10 findings Full story
9. Don't let an outdated payment structure hold your organization back. Learn how to maximize profits and meet patient expectations during this live virtual discussion.
10. Inspired Spine surgeons win approval for sacroiliac joint system Full story
11. How Medtronic, Stryker and Johnson & Johnson's shares performed this week Full story
12. Hospital renovations can disrupt sterile processing. Click here to learn how to maintain uptime processing and maintain surgical volume.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How are leading health systems keeping the ball rolling on telehealth expansion? For real-world insights from IU Health and Baystate Health, download this whitepaper.
2. CIOs, CMIOs and CNIOs championed health systems’ shift to telehealth amid the early pandemic. Download this whitepaper to learn how they successfully executed the shift to virtual.
3. How to minimize the financial losses and promote surge preparedness — Lessons from a pandemic. Click here to download the e-book.