1. Here's what 6 spine surgeons want for total disc replacement coverage Full story
2. Pennsylvania pain management physician sentenced to 2 years for 'pill mill' Full story
3. 10 spine ASCs to know Full story
4. Heart disease deaths are rising as cardiologists see fewer patients. Close care gaps with lessons from 2 health systems here.
5. Dr. Kornelis Poelstra completes 1st spine surgery with BoneMRI Full story
6. 8 DISC Sports & Spine Center physicians earn local recognition Full story
7. Spine devicemaker acquired by Acrotec Full story
8. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
9. Spine robot market to hit $139.9M by 2029 Full story
10. Spine and Pain Institute adds novel SCS system Full story
11. Orthopedic devicemaker behind BEAR implant snags $40M financing Full story
12. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.
2. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
3. Telehealth has transcended its 'pandemic solution' status — it's a pillar of patient-centered care. Learn why 61% of execs in Becker's-Teladoc Health's survey are growing their virtual care programs + other findings.