1. New York lifts elective surgery ban Full story
2. Johnson & Johnson spine & sports sales down 15.7% to $2.6B in 2020 Full story
3. Search begins for Ohio spine group CEO Full story
4. It's time for hospitals to clear the air. Join this live discussion for tips and strategies on how to eliminate surgical smoke in the OR.
5. Texas, Florida & Tennessee: 3 new orthopedic 'supergroups' Full story
6. Medical office building to open next to California spine surgery center Full story
7. 50 notes on 10 of the biggest orthopedic device companies Full story
8. How will the ASC industry change in the next 3 years? 5 insights Full story
9. Mission critical: Address burnout, increase clinician productivity, and cut costs. Click here to learn why these aren't competing priorities.
10. 6 surgeons stepping into leadership roles Full story
11. DJO acquires foot and ankle company: 8 device company notes Full story
12. Patients want their dentists to adopt the user-friendly digital experience they get with retail. Click here to learn how to give it to them.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Outsourcing can be an innovative way to stay competitive in today’s hospital market. Click here to learn how one health system achieved this via a strategic revenue cycle partnership.
2. There's a surplus of healthcare data, but does your health system know how to extract insights from it? Click here to learn data-driven, practical ways to innovate and increase efficiency.
3. The healthcare real estate landscape is changing: 3 trends and 1 investment strategy all physician owners should know. Click here to read the guide.