Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast: Catch up on all episodes here.
1. 6 reasons neuro, spine surgeons should be the only specialists to perform spinal fusion Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon sues Sanford Health, alleges defamation and interference with patients Full story
3. Optum to bring 500,000 more members into value-based program this year Full story
4. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
5. Missouri spine surgeon joins 150-plus-physician medical group Full story
6. The uncertainties Blue Ridge Orthopaedic & Spine Center CEO Mark Schwartz is monitoring Full story
7. $68.5M spine, orthopedic hospital slated for Arkansas Full story
8. The 3 healthcare trends Dr. Niranjan Kavadi is following Full story
9. It's time to take control of your data. Learn the 5 building blocks of a successful analytics program here.
10. 2 court cases involving orthopedics in 3 weeks Full story
11. Donors funnel millions to support spine, orthopedic programs: 3 gifts to know Full story
12. It's time to make spine surgery more predictable — here's how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The patient experience isn’t as great as healthcare leaders think. Find out what 1,800 patients, physicians and healthcare leaders in 13 countries had to say in a new study from Abbott.
2. Digital healthcare should be available for everyone. Get 6 steps to achieve digital health equity here.
3. Identity management systems should check 12 boxes. Does yours? Find out here.