1. ACDF in 10 years: CDR may become gold standard but 'we will always need both' Full story
2. Send our patients to the US? Canadian Spine Society says no Full story
3. HCA Healthcare faces suit alleging orthopedic surgery monopoly Full story
4. It's time to make spine surgery more predictable — here's how.
5. Education, outpatient migration key to growing endoscopic spine cases: Dr. Michael Gallizzi Full story
6. Michigan hospital adds 2 spine surgery devices Full story
7. Orthopedic residents find new home for rotations as pediatric hospital plans to close Full story
8. ZimVie's business strategy, separation plans outlined in SEC docs: 6 things to know Full story
9. Outstanding claims hold your time and money in limbo. Get ahead on claim rejections and denials — learn how.
10. Investors gravitating toward startup device companies: 5 transactions to know Full story
11. 2 court cases involving orthopedics in 3 weeks Full story
12. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth has yet to reach its full potential. See how 150+ healthcare execs are paving the path forward here.
2. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.
3. The patient experience isn’t as great as healthcare leaders think. Find out what 1,800 patients, physicians and healthcare leaders in 13 countries had to say in a new study from Abbott.