Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast: Catch up on all episodes here.
1. ASC disputes payer's conclusion that spine cases should have been in the hospital Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon terminated after hospital closure joins different facility Full story
3. 'On the precipice of dramatic change': 2 surgeons on the future of independent practice Full story
4. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
5. Patient-specific 3D-printed robotic spine replica allows preview of implant complications, performance Full story
6. Orthofix to develop AI guidance systems Full story
7. Cleveland Browns QB has surgery Full story
8. ZimVie, Enovis & more: 4 medtech spinoffs to know in 2022 Full story
9. The total joint market is growing even faster than you think. Here's how one Oregon ASC is making the most of it.
10. 2 CEO moves, promising spinal cord stimulation data & more: 8 device company notes Full story
11. Spine stimulation system to treat back pain cleared Full story
12. It's time to make spine surgery more predictable — here's how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare innovations shouldn't take years to complete. Here's how systems are speeding up the transformation process.
2. Learn what 1,000+ consumers think about healthcare. Use their insights as a roadmap to accelerating your digital future.
3. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.