1. South Carolina surgeon, hospital spar over planned ASCs Full story
2. DuPage Medical Group opens spine, orthopedics-focused ASC Full story
3. Spine surgeon began using robot 1 year ago; now uses it in half of cases Full story
4. Is your payment structure meeting patients' convenience expectations? Join the live discussion here.
5. 2 orthopedic groups in Cincinnati to merge Full story
6. Top 10 spine reads — Medtronic CEO on medtech's future; Mercy Health plans orthopedic hospital & more Full story
7. Florida orthopedic group, HOPCo to develop musculoskeletal platform Full story
8. Former RTI Surgical CEO becomes advisor at healthcare investment firm Full story
9. This Dallas health system saved $16M by reducing medical supply excess. Click here to learn how.
10. Orthopedic companies open $14M Indiana HQ that will add up to 132 jobs Full story
11. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Tim Burd of Nebraska Spine and Pain Center Full story
12. CIOs, CMIOs and CNIOs championed health systems’ shift to telehealth amid the early pandemic. Download this whitepaper to learn how they successfully executed the shift to virtual.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still calling your patients? Click here to find out why texting them will bring about better results for your practice.
2. Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
3. The pursuit of surgical excellence at St. Elizabeth Healthcare. Click here to read more.