1. Spine surgeon cleared in malpractice case Full story
2. 2 OrthoAlliance practices partner to provide outpatient care Full story
3. Private equity's growth in orthopedics leads to cost, quality concerns Full story
4. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
5. Dr. Nicholas Theodore joins Harvard MedTech medical advisory board Full story
6. Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine partners with Union Health Full story
7. 9-physician spine practice gets private equity investment Full story
8. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
9. 8 medtech notes: Medtronic, Arthrex and more Full story
10. DISC Sports & Spine ASC joins Cigna's network Full story
11. WellSpan Health to relocate orthopedic services in Pennsylvania Full story
12. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
2. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
3. Hospitals need to make the most of surgical revenue amid financial pressures. Get 6 strategies on how to do it from leading systems here.