1. Wisconsin orthopedic surgeon sanctioned in patient's death Full story
2. FTC could ban noncompetes with new rule: What ASCs need to know Full story
3. Private equity's growth in orthopedics leads to cost, quality concerns Full story
4. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
5. Dr. Rohan Lall performs 1st solo SynerFuse procedure Full story
6. Xtant Medical appoints COO Full story
7. Life Spine's ARx spinal fixation system debuted Full story
8. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
9. 11 women who took on CMO roles in 2022 Full story
10. Emergency department at St. Francis to close ahead of transition to orthopedic hospital Full story
11. Single-use arthroscope earns FDA clearance Full story
12. Manual staff management wastes health systems' time + perpetuates inequity. Here's how Mayo Clinic achieved faster, more equitable staffing decisions.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still playing a guessing game to determine who will show up for their appointment? Here's the digital upgrade this Ohio hospital took to end it.
2. 5 health systems' most valuable patient experience strategy in 2022 + 9 telehealth tips for clinician and more. Here are 10 Becker's must-reads on technology and the patient experience.
3. Over 50% of hospitals are projected to have negative margins for the rest of the year. Make your CFO's job easier with these 5 steps.