1. How many spine specialists do the largest US orthopedic practices have? Full story
2. 5 insights from Dr. Alex Vaccaro to know Full story
3. Florida pain physician indicted for illegal opioid scheme, to forfeit $944K Full story
4. Innovation with purpose: Leading surgeons discuss emerging technology and the path to better outcomes. Click here to attend the virtual panel.
5. How well-positioned is Stryker in 2022? 5 notes Full story
6. New Jersey hospital names neurosurgery chair Full story
7. Is outpatient migration stifling spine investment at hospitals? 5 surgeons weigh in Full story
8. 5 orthopedic surgeon moves in December Full story
9. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
10. Highest-earning physician specialties in the last 5 years Full story
11. Orthofix, Seaspine & more: 7 device companies adding talent Full story
12. Illinois orthopedic practice begins using automated prior authorizations tool Full story
13. UNiD™ Adaptive Spine Intelligence Technology
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.
2. The total joint market is growing even faster than you think. Here's how one Oregon ASC is making the most of it.
3. Cerner is making true interoperability a reality. Click here to learn how to move beyond connectivity.