1. Zimmer Biomet to acquire biologics company for $155M Full story
2. Physician pays $90K to settle false billing allegations Full story
3. University of Iowa constructing $525.6M orthopedic hospital Full story
4. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
5. Orthofix, SeaSpine complete merger, name leadership Full story
6. 3 places adding spine, orthopedic robots in December Full story
7. 7 things to know about OrthoMidwest Full story
8. In less than a year, University of Kansas Health System transformed its approach to OR utilization with impressive results. Click here to learn how.
9. National Spine and Pain Centers adds pain management specialist Full story
10. 10 spine ASCs to know Full story
11. 6 sports medicine updates Full story
12. Surgical days rarely go as planned. Here's how to get back to a place where disruptions are the exception vs. the norm.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
2. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000K + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.
3. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.