1. Dr. Terrence Kim, Cedars-Sinai see robotic spine surgery as the way of the future Full story
2. NYC orthopedic surgeon's office manager alleges doctor set her up for grand larceny arrest: 5 details Full story
3. Physician charged with murder sues Ohio hospital for defamation Full story
4. The next major development in surgical care? Intelligence. Click here to learn about the technology driving intelligent surgery.
5. Thrilled to welcome 150 physician speakers and 250 total speakers to Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, June 18-20, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. NuVasive's outlook after new leadership — 4 analyst insights Full story
7. Surgical Care Affiliates names Caitlin Zulla CEO Full story
8. SeaSpine launches midline posterior fixation system — 3 insights Full story
9. Using Payor Collections to Jumpstart Your Revenue Cycle in 2020 Click here
10. Dr. Darren Lebl joins NanoFUSE Biologics scientific advisory board: 4 things to know Full story
11. Chicago hospital takes action after employee needlessly read medical records Full story
12. Hospital execs share digital patient engagement strategy: Top takeaways from the discussion