1. Dr. Adam Bruggeman: The trends shaping the next evolution in spine practice Full story
2. 3 spine surgeons share their 2020 practice goals Full story
3. Despite fraud busts, many defective EHRs still on the market: 'They're almost too big to fail' Full story
4. The next major development in surgical care? Intelligence. Click here to learn about the technology driving intelligent surgery.
5. Join keynote speakers Jill Ellis, Head Coach of the US Women's National Soccer Team and Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama Football Team at Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 29 spine, orthopedic device company acquisitions in 2019 Full story
7. Spinal Resources appoints Dr. Todd Abel as head of scientific advisory board Full story
8. How Stryker plans to grow Mako — 4 insights from chief technology officer Robert Cohen Full story
9. Your A/R system needs a reality check. Click here to find out why it's not at peak performance.
10. Augmedics gets FDA clearance for spine system: 5 things to know Full story
11. Aetna, Cigna and BCBS hit with fines over improper denials in California Full story
12. Are your patient statements working for you? Click here to improve engagement, collections and patient satisfaction.