|1. 12 statistics on medical malpractice for orthopedic, neurosurgeons Full story
2. Medical device market to reach $361B this year - 6 key trends Full story
3. The trend and direction of spine care is increasingly going to MIS cost-effective avenues of delivery. This workshop by ISASS will focus on the original pioneer spine surgeons and surgical facilities with experience and success, and is presented by a worldwide MIS faculty including co-chairs Dr. Neel Anand and Dr. Chris Hardesty. January 16-17, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nev. Click here for information and registration!
4. Outlook for cervical disc replacement: Rosy, with the right data Full story
5. SPORT vs. NSQIP: What the difference means for spine patient Full story
6. 20 spine devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in November Full story
7. What qualities do you think patients are looking for in their physicians? If you'd like to contribute to this article, contact Anuja Vaidya at firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec. 17.
8. 50 of the most powerful people in healthcare Full story
10. 5 of the biggest False Claims Act developments in 2014 Full story
11. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Carl Lauryssen of Olympia Medical Center Full story