1. Will spinal disc replacement overtake fusion? Key thoughts from Dr. Todd Lanman Full story
2. Mass. system extends spine, orthopedic best practices to community hospitals in new initiative: 7 details Full story
3. Why Anthem doesn't want to own physician practices Full story
4. The next major development in surgical care? Intelligence. Click here to learn about the technology driving intelligent surgery.
5. Join keynote speakers Jill Ellis, Head Coach of the US Women's National Soccer Team and Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama Football Team at Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Knute Buehler declares run for Congress — 4 things to know Full story
7. Dr. Gregory Zipfel becomes neurological surgery professor at Washington University Full story
8. 4 research grants recently awarded for spine Full story
9. How to cut the waste out of supply chain processes and allow staff to focus on the tasks that matter most. Click here to attend a live discussion on supply chain efficiency.
10. Surgical staplers are No. 1 device hazard for 2020, report says Full story
11. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. John Alksne of UC San Diego Health Full story
12. Your A/R system needs a reality check. Click here to find out why it's not at peak performance.