1. The next frontier in spine: The 4 areas Dr. James Chappuis will expand next year Full story
2. Former Medtronic VP named president of Orthofix's global spine business Full story
3. An ex-NFL player became a hospital CEO. Feds questioned his qualifications Full story
4. The next major development in surgical care? Intelligence. Click here to learn about the technology driving intelligent surgery.
5. Join keynote speakers Jill Ellis, Head Coach of the US Women's National Soccer Team and Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama Football Team at Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Compensation for employed vs. independent physicians Full story
7. Dr. Roland Kent, Idaho hospital advocate for robotic navigation system for spine surgery Full story
8. Engagement, education & marketing: 5 spine surgeons discuss social media in spine Full story
9. How to cut the waste out of supply chain processes and allow staff to focus on the tasks that matter most. Click here to attend a live discussion on supply chain efficiency.
10. Former device company CEO charged with fraud & more: 7 device company key notes Full story
11. $1M grant funds 3D-printed products for amputees, scoliosis patients Full story
12. 2 in 3 patients don't pay their hospital bills on time. Click here to learn how to offset patient collections underperformance with a payer collections strategy.