1. What's next for spine in 2020 from 4 surgeons Full story
2. McLaren to acquire Ohio hospital, bolster services with new spine, orthopedic center Full story
3. FBI investigating New Jersey hospital tied to transplant scandal Full story
4. Is Wikipedia complicating your patient relationships? Download this free executive brief, 3 Approaches to Navigate the Era of Digital Diagnosis
5. Johnson & Johnson subsidiary launches product for surgical bleeding: 5 things to know Full story
6. PE-backed Orthopedic Care Partners adds Florida interventional pain group: 4 details Full story
7. Encompass Health proposes $52M orthopedic, neurosurgery rehab hospital in Illinois Full story
8. EmCyte system gains FDA clearance for neurosurgery, orthopedics Full story
9. The next major development in surgical care? Intelligence. Click here to learn about the technology driving intelligent surgery.
10. Cleveland Clinic appoints Dr. Thomas Mroz as chair of its Orthopaedic & Rheumatologic Institute Full story
11. SPR Therapeutics marks 1,000th nerve stimulation procedure for OA Full story
12. How to cut the waste out of supply chain processes and allow staff to focus on the tasks that matter most. Click here to attend a live discussion on supply chain efficiency.