1. Detroit Medical Center aims to save its neurosurgery residency program, set to close June 2020 Full story
2. Prosecutors fight spine surgeon's plea for new trial after $40M Texas kickback dispute Full story
3. Google's 'Project Nightingale' is secretly collecting data on millions of Ascension patients: WSJ Full story
4. The ASC market is booming. Tune into this live discussion to learn how your team can make the most of its growth opportunities.
5. 7 spine surgeons on key considerations for outpatient spinal fusion Full story
6. Rothman Orthopaedic Institute to reach up to 100K employees with new partner Full story
7. Dr. Robert Rosenthal joins InVivo Therapeutics board Full story
8. 3D-printing company buying $84M facility for spine, orthopedic implants Full story
9. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
10. 75 orthopedic, spine device company executive moves in 2019 so far Full story
11. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Steven Kalkanis of Henry Ford Health System Full story
12. Maximize health IT ROI — 6 reasons to focus on imaging. Click here to read the ebook.