1. What changes Dr. Oren Gottfried expects to see in spine in 2020 Full story
2. Massachusetts General Hospital pays $13M settlement to orthopedic surgeon over wrongful termination allegations Full story
3. 19 hospital bankruptcies, state by state Full story
4. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
5. Maine practice gets OK for $59M center featuring spine, neurosurgery Full story
6. Hospital for Special Surgery aims to develop new method to calculate spine curvature Full story
7. Intel, Brown University explore AI in spinal cord injuries Full story
8. Drs. Divya Agrawal, Xavier Simcock join Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Full story
9. The financial health of surgery centers relies on documentation. Learn how AI can speed up the revenue cycle.
10. Globus Medical Q3 sales up 16%, driven by spine robotics: 5 notes Full story
11. Smith+Nephew debuts dual-mobility system: 3 things to know Full story
12. Clinicians need your help. 65% say they can't seek help for burnout because their organization lacks resources. Click here to read the report.