1. California hospital adds 7 neurosurgeons to curb patient leakage Full story
2. How Dr. Brian Gantwerker built his private spine practice despite payer pushback: 4 key insights Full story
3. CMS' final outpatient, physician payment rules for 2020: 9 things to know Full story
4. The financial health of surgery centers relies on documentation. Learn how AI can speed up the revenue cycle.
5. Join keynote speakers Jill Ellis, Head Coach of the US Women's National Soccer Team and Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama Football Team at Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Zimmer Biomet's Q3 sales hit $1.1B, spine sales down 1.9%: 5 key points Full story
7. Dr. Sergiy Nesterenko opens spine clinic in Texas Full story
8. Stryker to buy Wright Medical for $5.4B: 5 key notes Full story
9. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
10. New York spine, neuro practice adds Dr. John Galeno Full story
11. Dr. Akbar Nawab performs 1st US surgery with Medacta PEEK screw — 3 things to know Full story
12. Protecting Your Investment | Tips to Improve Performance of Employed Providers [Learn How]