|1. What are the biggest challenges facing spine surgeons in 2015? Full story
2. NuVasive's 3Q revenue up 12.3%: 10 things to know Full story
3. Becker's Healthcare wants to congratulate Molly Gamble on being promoted to Editor-in-Chief of Becker's Hospital Review and hospital-related publications and Laura Dyrda on being promoted to Editor-in-Chief of ASC publications and also provide our gratitude and congratulations to Lindsey Dunn on her move to the American Hospital Association. Lindsey has done a tremendous job with Becker's Healthcare.
4. Insider-trading involving CMS being investigated: 5 things to know Full story
5. K2M, Mazor Robotics, Wright Medical Group & more - 17 key notes Full story
6. Globus Medical sales up 9.9%, researching robotics: 11 things to know Full story
7. 35 hospital transactions and partnerships in October Full story
8. Do health system leaders live up to physicians' expectations? Full story
9. Zimmer Biomet names new leaders Full story
10. Spine surgeon leaders to know: Dr. Choll Kim of Spine Institute of San Diego Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.