1. Healthgrades' top 100 hospitals for spine Full story
2. How Stryker Spine integrated K2M + what's in store for 2020: Q&A with Eric Major Full story
3. Steward to close Phoenix hospital in November Full story
4. The financial health of surgery centers relies on documentation. Learn how AI can speed up the revenue cycle.
5. Join keynote speakers Jill Ellis, Head Coach of the US Women's National Soccer Team and Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama Football Team at Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Neurosurgery, orthopedics-focused health system awarded for anti-burnout program Full story
7. Johnson & Johnson partners on spine, trauma robot in China Full story
8. Dr. Martin Quirno: How the US healthcare system compares to Brazil, Argentina Full story
9. Clinicians need your help. 65% say they can't seek help for burnout because their organization lacks resources. Click here to read the report.
10. Drs. John Berry-Candelario, Celina Crisman join Massachusetts group Full story
11. TriMed brings 3D-printed orthosis system to US market — 4 things to know Full story
12. Is Wikipedia complicating your patient relationships? Download this free executive brief: 3 Approaches to Navigate the Era of Digital Diagnosis