1. Differences in Canadian, U.S. spine care: Q&A with Dr. Stephanie de Vere Full story
2. Stryker boosts spine, orthopedic presence with $500M acquisition — 4 things to know Full story
3. UnitedHealthcare's policy will limit outpatient surgery payments to hospitals Full story
4. The financial health of surgey centers relies on documentation. Learn how AI can speed up the revenue cycle.
5. Join keynote speakers Jill Ellis, Head Coach of the US Women's National Soccer Team and Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama Football Team at Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Oregon hospital invests in robotic navigation system for spine procedures Full story
7. Spine, pain management ASC opens in Georgia Full story
8. Department of Veterans Affairs seeks new section chief of neurosurgery in Arkansas Full story
9. Protecting Your Investment | Tips to Improve Performance of Employed Providers - Learn How
10. 14 health systems expanding spine, neurosurgery services in 2019 Full story
11. Alphatec unveils porous titanium implant for lateral interbody fusion Full story
12. Beyond opioids: Hospital for Special Surgery's clinical care coordinator will weigh in on emerging approaches to pain management during this live discussion.