1. 7 spine, orthopedic updates at Hospital for Special Surgery in 2019 Full story
2. Dr. Thomas Loftus: 5 Qs on key issues & challenges in spine Full story
3. 10 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
4. The financial health of surgery centers relies on documentation. Learn how AI can speed up the revenue cycle.
5. 5 top-paying physician specialties — Neurosurgeon No. 1 at $401K Full story
6. North Carolina urgent care center adds spine, neurology specialist Full story
7. CarboFix to launch carbon fiber vertebral body replacement device Full story
8. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
9. 8 device company notes: SeaSpine, Zimmer Biomet & more Full story
10. University of New Mexico School of Medicine to drop neurosurgery residency program Full story
11. Clinicians need your help. 65% say they can't seek help for burnout because their organization lacks resources. Click here to read the report.