|1. Tort reform doesn't always stop defensive medicine, study says. What will in spine? Full story
2. Only 6 days left to register for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
3. Styker's diversification carries 3Q with 8% sales growth--10 things to know Full story
4. 10 spine, neurosurgeons in the headlines this week Full story
5. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Neil Badlani of The Orthopedic Sports Clinic Full story
6. Precision Spine receives FDA clearance for cervical interbody fusion device Full story
7. Bacterin CEO's strategy at work: 3 sales leaders join the team Full story
8. 5 key hospital finance trends to watch Full story
9. PPACA initiative will give $114M in upfront investments to ACOs Full story
10. Hospital M&A activity static between second and third quarter Full story
11. Commonwealth Orthopaedics, OrthoVirginia merge: 5 key points Full story
12. Mazor Robotics promotes SVP Christopher Prentice Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.