|1. 50 things for spine surgeons to know about insurance exchanges, Medicaid expansion and payment in 2015 Full story
2. Only 7 days left to register for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
3. 8 things for spine surgeons to know for Thursday Full story
4. J&J orthopedics 3Q sales up 2.7% to $2.3B: 5 key points Full story
5. How do you improve billing and collections? Click here to read this article and learn more about an upcoming event on this topic.
6. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Choll Kim of Spine Institute of San Diego Full story
7. Is vancomycin cost-effective for spine surgery? 5 things to know Full story
9. 7 recent hospital transactions and partnerships Full story
10. CDC director: Need to "rethink" Ebola infection control Full story
11. How hospitals survive in states without Medicaid expansion Full story
12. LDR's 'outperform' rating reissued--5 things to know Full story
13. Globus Medical launches spinal deformity system Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.