|1. 10 things to know about the $3.5B device company payments to physicians Full story
2. Only 8 days left to register for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
4. 5 spine device companies ready for prime time Full story
5. How do you improve billing and collections? Click here to read this article and learn more about an upcoming event on this topic.
6. What will medtech look like in 2020? J&J may not be on top Full story
7. PODs under attack: 5 things to know Full story
8. 5 biggest challenges for the PPACA exchanges in their second year Full story
9. If you don't want pricing transparency, start reading now Full story
10. Pioneer financial results show why some ACOs are leaving the program Full story
11. Orthopedist vs. neurosurgeon for elective spine surgeries: Does it make a difference? Full story
12. Spine device market report: 5 key concepts for future growth Full story
13. Lumbar DDD spine surgery up 2.4-fold: 8 key trends Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.