|1. 20 spine devices receive FDA clearance in September Full story
2. Only 9 days left to register for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
3. Where do ClinicalTrials.gov studies go in spine? 8 things to know Full story
4. Does BMP make a difference in spinal fusion nonunion? 5 key findings Full story
5. How do you improve billing and collections? Click here to read this article and learn more about an upcoming event on this topic.
6. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Bradford Currier of Mayo Clinic Full story
7. How this hospital grew neurosurgery new patient volume 40% in one year Full story
8. CMS unveils 2015 Medicare premiums and deductibles Full story
10. 9 ways not to treat employees Full story
11. Zavation launches vertebral augmentation system Full story
12. Mimedx reports first quarterly profit in Q3--10 things to know Full story
13. Dr. Chi Lim joins Orthopaedic Associates in South Carolina Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.