1. The top, bottom revenue-generating specialties for hospitals Full story
2. Dr. Isaac Karikari: Changing attitudes toward opioids + how physicians can drive change Full story
3. Feds sue Texas hospital executives over $167M loan Full story
4. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
5. Loma Linda University Health adds spinal ablation surgery to services— 3 insights Full story
6. PE-backed orthopedic, neurosurgery practice appoints chief growth officer Full story
7. Physician-run group joins Northwell Health — 4 insights Full story
8. Orthopedic devices market poised to surpass $55B — 3 takeaways Full story
9. How this health system supports a growth strategy with the help of medication management. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. 28 orthopedic, spine ASCs opened in 2019 so far Full story
11. Judge upholds license restrictions in Dr. Johnny Delashaw's appeal Full story
12. Beyond opioids: Hospital for Special Surgery's clinical care coordinator will weigh in on emerging approaches to pain management during this live discussion.