|1. 60 spine surgeons focused on scoliosis Full story
2. Only 13 days left to register for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
3. 10 things for neurosurgeons to know about PQRS reporting Full story
4. 30 statistics on top 10 worldwide orthopedics companies Full story
5. Build ASC revenue on the right foundation. Click here to read this article and learn more about an upcoming event on this topic.
6. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Amir Mehbod of Twin Cities Spine Center Full story
7. UC San Diego releases 1st Neuralstem patient Full story
8. ACO manifesto: 75 things to know about accountable care organizations Full story
9. Massachusetts becomes first state to put price tags on healthcare Full story
10. The new healthcare ecosystem: 5 emerging relationships Full story
11. Palm Beach Orthopaedic Institute to open new headquarters Full story
12. 10 spine, neurosurgeons making headlines this week Full story
13. European Union probes planned Zimmer-Biomet deal Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.